- 272 Dyke Road
- BN1 5AE
Welcome to the Church of the
Sunday 12 November - Remembrance Sunday
8.00am Said Eucharist (Common Worship)
In Church (Chancel)
10.00am Parish Eucharist With Act of Remembrance (Common Worship)
In Church **Note 10am start**
Listening Prayer Ministry available immediately following the 10.15am Service
Autumn Discussion Groups on Thursdays at 10.30am in the Vicarage and 7.45pm in the Green Room.
Thursday 16 November: the week's theme 'Same-sex marriage; in the country,yes and not in Church. Why? - led by Michael Miller.
If you are holding a concert or other event in Church please email us so we can help publicise it
Church Events - see details on our Autumn Card
Remembrance Sunday: 12 November at 10am. We remember the fallen from the parish.
Christmas Fayre & Tree Festival: Saturday 2 December, 11am - 1pm. Free admission and refreshments. A vast range of Christmas items available for sale in the hall and the church will be open with decorated Christmas Trees.
Sunday 3 December, the Tree Festival continues from 2pm with entertainment during the afternoon ending with Carols among the Trees at 5pm.
LIGHT UP A LIFE: Sunday 10 December, 5 pm. A service to remember our departed loved ones with readings, hymns, songs and poems. The service takes place among beautifully decorated Christmas Trees and will include an opportunity to light up their life among us by placing a light on a Christmas Tree. The service will be followed by refreshments. Kindly sponsored by Bowley & Gallagher.
Click here for more details of these events
Latest news & pictures
- Sermon from Dan Inman at Evensong in aid of Rett UK
- Safeguarding - Article by our new Safeguarding officer Augustina Tetsola
- Lent Breakfast talk on Christial Aid - Download talk by Nigel Mohammed and see related video
- Autumn Magazine Read it on Issuu or download it here
Albums of other pictures are on flickr
- RIP - In Memoriam pages dedicated to the memory of those who are no longer with us.
- Shepherd's Watch (our magazine) and other publications are on Issuu. The latest edition is here
- Pages and sermons from our Clergy and visitors: Fr Felix; Deacon Helen Rawlings; Visitors' sermons
- Our Charities and other links; see us on A Church Near You; The Church of England, the Diocese of Chichester and donations to the Church through MyDonate
I hope you will browse our web site and find something of interest to you.
Members of our congregation you can access all you need to know about running the Church here
Felix Mascarenhas Vicar
Search our site: The Web Good Shepherd
Please spare a few moments to tell us you views on this new front page here
Wile every effort is made to ensure that all information on this website is correct, neither the Parochial Church Council nor any individual contributor can be held responsible or accept liability for any errors or omissions. The Parochial Church Council disclaims responsibility for any loss, damage or distress resulting from the use of any information on the Website, howsoever caused.
Church of the Good Shepherd, 272 Dyke Road Brighton BN1 5AE ; Tel: 01273 882987; Email us
Registered Charity No: 1131188